GE - Officers Meeting Tonight

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Mon Mar 27 09:44:57 PST 2000

Just a quick reminder that the monthly officers meeting
will be held at our home tonight starting around 7PM.

As expected there will be Tea, Coffee, and Beer.  If you
need snacks then please bring them.

If you have been to Archery Practice at the home of Their
Excellencies Talmon and Adelicia then you have been within
1/2 mile of our home.  You may have driven right in front
of it.

Scott and Cindy Mills
36131 FM 149
Pinehurst, TX  77362
281-356-5220

>From Willowbrook/FM1960 and Hwy 249 Area.

1.  Proceed North on 249 to the Traffic Light in Pinehurst
    and the intersection of 249 with FM 1774 and FM 149.
    (Phillips 66 Gas Station on Left)

2.  Turn RIGHT and cross over the Railroad tracks onto FM 149.

3.  Proceed 0.8 miles to house on left.
    Look for 3-rail white fence.

>From Interstate 45 or the Woodlands

1.  Exit 81, FM 1488, Magnolia/Hempstead.

2.  Proceed west (towards Magnolia)  on FM 1488 approximately
    14 miles to the 4-way stop light at the intersection of
    FM 1488 and FM 149. (Veronicas Fruit Stand on NW corner)

3.  Turn LEFT and proceed south approximately 3 miles on FM 149.

4.  Second house past Wildwood Baptist Church on RIGHT.
    Look for 3-rail white fence.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa

mka