GE - Brewers Guild

Ciarán ó Néill p.toland at computer.org
Thu May 4 13:18:04 PDT 2000

Hi there!  Just afriendly reminder that brewers guild will meet this
Sat. May 6 at Eadric's house following archery.  Anyone needing
directions can email me of Eadric (Scott.Mills at Compaq.com)privately.  Ciaran will be making a
blackberry porter.  As usual all are welcome to attend even if you
don't plan on brewing. We will figure something out for dinner.

-Caoilin

--
"An appointment is an engagement to see someone, while a morningstar
is a large lump of metal used for viciously crushing skulls. It is