GE - Write more stuff please

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Sun May 7 20:32:57 PDT 2000

  Greetings from Lord Talmon???
I write this  in hopes of awakning a response in some of the other officers
of the canton. I recieved my copy of the OVER THE EDGE today. I don't think2
1/2 pages of type are worth 32 cents. If you cain't
think of nothing else to write Then write and tell me off for bring it up in
the first place. If you cain't say anything about the SCA
then write and tell us about your affairs Real or imagined. The chronicler
said she would publish them.
      After all it's your news letter.  Lord Talmon

              DER BARON