GE - Fwd: failure notice

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Sun May 7 20:05:39 PDT 2000

From: "Talmon Parker" <tt_ann at hotmail.com>
To: Gatesedge at ansteorra.com
Subject: write more stuff please
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 17:42:07 PDT

  Greetings from the Lord Talmon???
I write this in hopes of awakning a response in some of the other officers
of the canton.I recieved my copy of the OVER the EDGE
today. I don't think 2 1/2 pages of type are worth 32 cents.
If nothing else write, and tell me off for bringing it up in the first
place.surely you are doing something other than watching tv.
  If you cain't say anything about the SCA things then tell us about your
Affairs,{real or imagined}. The chronicler says she will publish them.

  After all it's your news letter.    Lord Talmon.