GE - I'm Moving And I Can't Get It Done!

blaan at flash.net blaan at flash.net
Fri May 5 21:55:38 PDT 2000

StephenMacthomas at aol.com wrote:

> This is a completely mundane note

> What I'm in need of are boxes - lots of them.  This has been so slow going
> because I'm emptying boxes and re-using them as I go

Stephen,

    Ah.......question?  Why haven't you visited the local liquor store (ie.
Spec's) for boxes?  When I moved around a lot, I must have looked like an
alcoholic for all the Jack Daniel's boxes etc.  Bookstop and Barne's & Nobel's
sometimes have good boxes also.  Of course, timing has to be right.  They
sometimes have gotten rid of their stack.  Any it's been a good 4 years since I
last had to move so things could have changed.