GE - Newcomers nightout to be 5/18/00

Lady Angharad Rhonddha lady_angharad_rhonddha at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 15:40:13 PDT 2000

Darn - I hate it when this happens!  I have another obligation and I do want
to see Gladiator again.  Won't give away anything except to say that I wish
a certain outfit in a final scene was period.

Lady Angharad
"You should make good choices based on experience.  You gain experience by
making bad choices." - me