GE - Newcomers nightout to be 5/18/00

Serena Gethin lady_seren at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 17:03:51 PDT 2000

As usual the fun stuff where you actually get to sit in cool comfort and
don't have to battle mosquitoes, (sigh) is taking place whilst I have to
toil under the watchful eye of the evil overlord "JOB".  Don't anyone spoil
the movie for me, I do plan on seeing it soon, even if I have to go all by
my lonesome (snif).  Toodles,  have fun,  Lady Seren