MOC Report RE: GE - Re: End of Reign Reports

kdw kdw at kjsl.com
Tue May 23 15:41:42 PDT 2000

> begging, and pleading then insisting and reminding that he needs (MUST
HAVE)
> reports from warranted officers.  I have been Seneschal of a group before,
> have 15 years SCA experience

Ld Eadric
I am going to step in here too..
Not this this would apply to the canton but I too was seneschal of a group.
I did everything in my power to get the officer's to get reports in, so much
so that i even offered to copy them and mail them so they wouldn't have
too..  That was even next to impossible, I finally after 6 months of begging
them, and making excuses to Bran ( our then baron), my upline, their
upline.. I walked I said no more. Within one month the group was put on
probation, two months later the group was put on inactive. They did come
back but not for long.  Stephen, has so much more he is needing to do. If
each officer can give a nice detailed report, it really makes his job a lot
lighter migraine.

I really hope that I don't step on toes...
Lady Kyrstyn