MOC Report RE: GE - Re: End of Reign Reports

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Tue May 23 21:27:47 PDT 2000

Maria -- I hope you understand that my missive wasn't directed at you but
instead at US, myself included. We all gotta get better at this.  I am sorry
I used you as an example but I figured you can handle it.  I wanted to point
out to everyone how important these simple little things are and what a
great opportunity this is.  Yes I am a bit over-zealous at times and it gets
me in trouble.

We have a great set of people in the group right now supported by a great
set of officers (seriously one of best groups of officers I have seen) and
we are doing a lot of cool stuff.  We really gotta blow our own horns.   Ya
get out of the greater Stargate/Ravensfort area and it is amazing how many
people don't even know where Gates Edge is.  From "Gate" they assume
Stargate but they really don't know for sure.  End of Reign Report is great
excuse to blow our horns a little bit.

Annes -  I understand your sentiments.  Please understand it wasn't directed
at Stephen, Maria,  or anybody else in particular for that matter.  As much
as anyone else I was prodding and kicking myself and choose to do it in
public.  Unfortunately while I was kicking at myself someone else stepped in
the way and got a few kicks. (sorry Maria).  As far as whose job this is,
or whose job that is, as an active and concerned particpant who has been a
paid member for 15 years and an armiger for over a decade I feel I have the
responsibility and certainly a right to speak up.

I had no intention of usurping power and  absolutely nothing was directed at
Stephen since I read a report/missive from him each month in the Over the
Edge.  As far as any other officers are concerned I have no idea who reports
regularly and who doesn't.  I have faith that all the officers are doing
their jobs and that if they aren't that Stephen will handle it well.  If I
see a report from an officer in the Over the Edge I have even more
confidence.

Kyrstyn --  Thanks for the story but I am in no way  afraid of that
happening here.  We have too good a group of people.  Sorry ya had to go
through that.   My point was that this is the time with End of Reign reports
to pull out the stops and collectively blow our own horn and what might be
appropriate detail for a monthly report might not be for a EoR report and
lets post them to the list and see them in the newsletter.  I guess I am
just no good at saying such things (hey, I just the engineer, the wife puts
the marketing spin on things).

The rest of he populace -- Sorry that I subjected all of you to this, hope I
wasn't too terribly misunderstood, and as  Annes said:

'nuff said

Eadric