GE - Sewing Guild

Serena Gethin lady_seren at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 09:45:01 PST 2000

Greetings to all! I am planning on having a canton regalia sewing
get-together Tuesday, Dec. 5 starting around 7:15 pm til about 10:45 pm.
All are invited.

We will begin with making final decisions on the dimensions of the banners
for our MSF champions,  I will have some sample pieces of fabric to work
with. We will also need help and input on the designs of the charges to be
used to designate each skill being championed. Chivalric fighting, rapier
fighting, arts and sciences, dancing, bardic, gaming, archery, and childrens
activities, not to mention our overall champion.  Bring your ideas, and time
permitting, any other projects/sewing you would like to work on.  If you do
not have a sewing machine, and need the use of one, come on by as I have two
available for use at my home.

See you then,  Seren

If you need direction to my place, call me (281) 631-9425.