GE - Sewing Guild

Kimberly kdwells_1999 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 09:56:51 PST 2000

Seren,

I talked to my mom this weekend  while I was up in dallas.
She is more then willing to get the fabric for the canton.
If you can go to any fabric store pick out what we need.
and Get a small sample ( most will cut you a small square)
and give that and a list of how much of each we need, I can
call her and get an aprox price. Then during xmas when i go
up I can get it.
If you have time to do this before the canton's populace.

let me know

Kyrstyn