GE - FW: Re: RF - Gates Edge Fighter Practice Tonight

Steven Hall macthomas at ev1.net
Wed Oct 18 22:43:42 PDT 2000

Forwarded to the list from the List Administrator, with edits to allow posting.

From: orthart at earthlink.net

To my friends in Gates Edge,

I hope you don't think that this sudden discussion about a Raven's Fort
fighter practice in The Woodlands is because I heard about your fighter
practice at your meeting.  It is something that got caught up in the
snowball that stems from the problems we are having with our meeting's
format and the people that live in the southern part of the Barony.  If you
<are signed up>  to the Raven's Fort list you already know that.  It was not my
intention to step on any of y'all toes.

If a compromise is not reached here, it looks like I will be attending your
populace meetings more often as I want to stay plugged into the SCA.

Pax,
Marius