GE - Business Meeting Minutes 10/23

Cynthia Hamilton jaysmom at swbell.net
Wed Oct 25 12:18:22 PDT 2000

Please note that the Wednesday night practice is *not* the Baronial Practice -
that is held Tuesday nights at UH in conjunction with Loch Sollier.

Wednesday night is an *unofficial* practice for drills and sparring.
Candlelight Park is near Oaks Presbyterian church (W.43 at TC Jester).  If you
are interested in more info on the Weds. practice, let me know.

Regards,
Simone
jaysmom at swbell.net