GE - Re: Update on Adelicia

Darlene Vandever blaan at flash.net
Tue Sep 5 19:05:00 PDT 2000

Thomasina!  Greetings, sister!
Adelicia is still in the hospital.  I saw her about an hour ago.  She is
weak and not as lively as we love to recall her.  She has had 4 pints of
blood now.  When I talked to her, it was obvious that her left side of her
face is drooping a bit as is her mouth.  Her left hand she is using more
however so that is a good sign.  I will tell her that you were asking for
her.  TT's address is not in my address book but I have posted this request
and my reply to the gates edge list so he can write to you if he wishes and
gets the chance.  Good to know you are still out there.

Annes

Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen