GE - Check out my online photo album named Vikingfest 99

Jack Moore jack.moore at juno.com
Mon Sep 25 13:47:44 PDT 2000

Everyone,
We got our pictures from Vikingfest, and we thought you might like to see.  They're on Snapfish.com, you can even order reprints of any photos in my online album.  We got our first snow yesterday.  We'll post pictures of our new house, car (yes we finally junked the Geo), etc. as they become available.
Miss you all,
Thorvaldr

Here's how to view my pictures:

Visit the link below to go to the Snapfish site. When you arrive at the Snapfish site, click on the "Open Album" button to begin viewing my photos.

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=100025969914916070/l=1500247/e=gatesedge@ansteorra.org/cobrandOid=1000

If the link above does not work, highlight the link below using your cursor.  Then copy and paste the link into your browser address window and hit return.

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=100025969914916070/l=1500247/e=gatesedge@ansteorra.org/cobrandOid=1000

FREE Developing | Printing | Online Sharing | Snapfish