GE - officer's meeting

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 16:49:34 PDT 2000

  Sorry, but I feel that I once again will not be able to make it
to the meeting. I'm afraid my snoring would detract from the
goings on. Lady Adelicia is a better now that they have put in the blood
vacuum machine. She has better color and is moving better.
It is probably going to be another month or six weeks before they
will know just how much damage has been done.After she is out of skilled
nursing she will go to rehab on the fourth floor.
Thats about all I have for now. Thanks to the ladies for making the special
favors for her.   Lord Talmon And Lady Adelicia