GE - Business Meeting Minutes August 28,2000

Kimberly kaos at kjsl.com
Mon Sep 11 16:10:22 PDT 2000

hey all ,
Kerresa and I almost made it tonight but when I got to her afterschool
karate camp, I had a 40 fee that I was not expecting. SO, we will not be
making it.
Another little update, Nicholas will be going to bayshore hospital at 730
Friday morning to have the tubes put in his ears and hopefully this will be
over with.
and life can get back to some resemblance of normal.

Kyrstyn