[Gatesedge] knives

Bonnie Fowler trex8 at flash.net
Sun Apr 29 18:23:57 PDT 2001

There was a post awhile back inquireing about bodice knives.Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck either.I went to see my knife guy,but the smallest we could find was 13".Everything smaller turned out to be letter openers,which did not have a sharp edge or sheath.He has catalogs he orders his inventory out of and welcomes anyone who wants to browse them.If you don't have a source closer it may be worth a look.I can't afford anything now but I keep going back.He is going to continue looking for the bodice knives.I'll let you know what I find.

                          Ysmene

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---