GE - Iron Seamstress/sewing guild

Georgia gritn_tx at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 21:28:50 PDT 2001

As newcomers, desperately in need of first garb for
two, I was looking forward to Sewing Guild Thursdays
to get ready for MSF. I assume "Challenge" with Judges
means that I will not be able to do this on the 12th.

Our persona goal is early Byzantine but I need
guidance, advise and consent to be sure my plans are
sufficently period. Guess we can just show up in
whatever I come up with this time, right or wrong.
What are they going to do ask us to leave:)