GE - SUNDAY the 8th

Tyr Tjuguskegg tjuguskegg at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:19:47 PDT 2001

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!

Please be aware of this Sunday the 8th, we will be meeting at my house this
sunday at no later than 12 noon...BUT instead of the scheduled program for
the guild metting, WE have decided to leave from here, carpooling, to go to
the Coastal BBQ at Sir Lexus' house. I tried to figure out a way to have
some metal working before we left but a small census of the group bascically
helped me to decide to basically forego the metal working guild at my house
and to try to make it to the shoe making seminar held at 1pm at Sir Lexus'
house just before the "BBQ" starts. We decided that footwear is a form of
armor, and so it still fits into the scheme of armor/metal working guild. If
you don't have a ride and want to go please let it be known, if you have a
ride and wouldn't mind someone riding with you please let it be known, we
are going to try to make a group effort to make it to the BBQ. Let the known
world know that we Gate's Edge are a participating community, and that we
all have a group prepared for war to sanctify our freedom, and fill our
bellies with BBQ, we must let it be known, we must be a player in life in
the SCA, not a bystander on the bleachers of life. Participation comes in
many forms, and cheering on our brothers and sisters is participation folks,
you don't have to fight to participate, you don't have to serve food to
participate, showing up counts!!! Lets show the coastal region that we can
participate!!!! Come to my house and we will make sure you get there. If you
don't know where I live, ask.

Tyrbringr "Tyr" Tjuguskegg
of Clan Grepyr,
Legion of the Sable Star.