GE - Sorry Mattius

William de Clare rigali at email.com
Sat Apr 7 09:26:56 PDT 2001

Hey Brother,

     You are a part of the club. The name came about because we all keep
squeezing into Tyr's little club house. Shop - I mean shop. The ladies began
naming us.

Tyr - Alfalpha because he's the tallest and owns the club house - shop.

Bowen - Spanky because he holds a magazine with the left hand and.........

Trian - Froggy  His voice was suitable that day with his cold.

William de Clare - Buckwheat   Because Buckwheat has the longest (he's
black) .................hair. That's the word I was trying to recall "hair".
I lucked out. I got to choose my name because I was present when the ladies
came to me. I chose the man "Buckwheat" because he is a lady's man.

Logan - Butch  I can't recall how such a name befell him.

So when Darla (Kivine), (?) Seren, and (?) Robin get together I'm sure they
will name you accordingly.

Legion of the Sable Star -  He-Man Women Haters Club

I think Porky will work for you but it's up to the ladies of the Canton. By
the way you have to worship your lady as a goddess to be in the He-Man Women
Haters Club. Many others have yet to recieve their name.

Don't worry everything will be otay,
Buckwheat
William de Clare