GE - Sorry Mattius

mattias gottlieb mattgottlieb01 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 10:25:10 PDT 2001

Yea, Porky... hey wait a sec that doesn't fit... oh
man now i have to go on a crash diet... no more salads
and veggies... straight to the cheeseburgers and fries
and lets not forget ice cream.... with lots of
chocolate syrup...
:)
and speaking of burgers... tasha is having a bad
weekend and doesn't want to do anything... let's just
say her review did not go as planned... so I am afraid
that we may be unable to attend tomorrow's barbeque...
Don't tell tasha but i am still trying to convince her
it will be fun and take her mind off things... so
while it doesn't look good, there is still a slim
chance. if I don't make it everyone have fun for me...
Mattius