GE - Food Census/Allergies

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at ev1.net
Mon Apr 9 13:36:47 PDT 2001

Seren, once again you show your wisdom.

On going back and reading what I wrote, it does rather appear nonchalant about being informed about serious allergies that our friends might have.  I agree, these are things that are important for people to know when entertaining, and I'm sorry for coming across that way.  Seren, of course, has the best idea: share the info, whether it's dealing with allergies or preferences, and do with it what you will.

Stephen, who's processing the pig stash sainthood paperwork on Iaen's behalf (hi Mom!)