GE - Food Census/Allergies

Bonnie Fowler trex8 at flash.net
Tue Apr 10 09:12:08 PDT 2001

Lady Seren,
 I too agree with you.Besides I love being adventuresome with food.However I am caught between ,"don't tell me what it is until I've tasted it"to the allergies issue.Actually I am one of the lucky ones.I'm only allergic to cinnamon,and that is conrollable.I can eat one or two cinnamon rolls and be fine ,but a stick of Big Red and I have problems.
                                Love to all,
                              Ysmene