GE - Iron Seamstress/sewing guild

Jennifer Mittelstaedt gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:24:00 PDT 2001

As an added note.  As the other Ladies have stated the sewing challenge is
for fun.  I have come up with this idea to try to get more people to sewing
guild. No one has to work on the chosen topic.  That is also to get more
people to come. Their... now you have my secret. ;0)   See you next week.

In service as always,
Lady Gwyn