GE - Over the Edge Lady Adelecia

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Wed Apr 25 10:16:39 PDT 2001

Talmon, you and your lady remain in our prayers. I admire both of your strength
and courage, and look forward to the day when the Great Architect Above sees fit
to return Adelicia, well and whole, to our company again. You have touched many
lives, and the love is returned to you both manyfold.

Yours always, fraternally / SCA / extended family,
Michael Silverhands