[Gatesedge] Legion Fighter Practice

JacquesDeBlanc@aol.com JacquesDeBlanc at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 14:47:23 PDT 2001

Without trying to make too many excuses.....
Tyr and myself truly regret missing last nights practice considering who was in attendance.  Our email was souly ment to motivate the Heavy Fighters of Gates Edge and not take away from the oppertunity we have on Tuesday nights. We often attend the Bordermarch fighter practice on Thursdays so that we may learn as much as possible from Count Sir Simon, mainly because Tuesdays is not always time convenient for us both.  This is another reason we would like to motivate a weekend practice for Gates Edge.  We will do our best to attend on Tuesday from now on.

Jacques De Blanchaud