[Gatesedge] Re: North Houston Lunch Bunch

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at ev1.net
Tue Aug 7 21:05:25 PDT 2001

Hi folks ... me again:

I was asked for a clarification on the location for the North Houston Lunch
Bunch tomorrow at 11:30 am, so here it is.  Supreme Soup & Salad is located
in the Greenspoint Technology Center, which is actually just a little bit
*south* of the I-45 and Greens Road intersection.  Take your best route to
that point, then head south on the I-45 feeder.  The complex is on that
feeder road just past Greens but before you get to Beltway 8.  Hope to see
lots of you there!

Stephen