[Gatesedge] More about Gate's Edge at Yule

Kathleen MacLaughlen liz at houston.rr.com
Tue Dec 4 17:33:49 PST 2001

I hope word has gotten to you via Sthephen that I'm going!  I can check on
possible table coverings here, and I know that Tash&James have nealy a
million white tablecloths left over from their wedding. ;)

Don't have feast reservations, so I'm likely to brink some cold stuffs in a
cooler (to hide under the table, of course) and then mooch off other's
plates. ;)

Kathleen