GE - Iron Seamstresses

Nancy Howell nthgsmk at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 20:00:44 PST 2001

Aye, 'twas great fun had by all who attended IS1! Methinks I be not alone in
wanting another match...here's to Loaner Garb in April!! (start scouting the
fabric sales, folks!!) :}

Let's all(come on, guys!)try to think up ideas for those regalia charges so
we can be ready to decide on designs & prepare for a workday. Seren & Damask
worked like fiends last nite on the large banners. Caelinn & Gwynn made many
banners to decorate the List fields. Let's keep up the momentum & create
some knockout Gates Edge regalia!!!

see y'all at populace-
Nan(the wee scot)