GE - Seneschal applicants

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Mon Feb 19 10:05:59 PST 2001

Unto the good folk of Gate's Edge
Come greetings from Michael Silverhands,
Seneschal for the Coastal Region:

As was announced at Westgate Winter Collegium on Saturday, Lady Caitlin nan Cnoc
Airgead (the Celt) will be the next seneschal of Gate's Edge. She will assume
the office when Lord Stephen Macthomas steps down at the end of this month. Lady
Gwynafwy Sinclaire will be her deputy.

I look forward to good things from both of these ladies, and I trust they will
both have the full support of the Canton. Many thanks to all of you who shared
your thoughts with me regarding this succession. The Canton is entering an
exciting time in her history, filled with wonderful possibilities. Working
together, you can achieve whatever you dream.

Yours in service,
Michael