GE - Seneschal applicants

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Mon Feb 12 14:14:41 PST 2001

Greetings again from Michael Silverhands,
Seneschal for the Coastal Region:

I forgot to mention:

I will be teaching the new Seneschal's class this coming Saturday at Westgate
Winter Collegium. I encourage everyone who wants to be a seneschal, or simply
wants to know more about the office, whether you've ever had a seneschal's class
or not, to attend if you can. You *must* take this new class as soon as feasible
before you can be warranted. Besides, Westgate has a bunch of other nifty
classes scheduled, and it should be both fun and interesting.

Yours in service,
Michael