GE - March Populace Meeting in Gate's Edge

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at ev1.net
Tue Feb 27 09:31:53 PST 2001

Greetings unto all to whom these presents shall come from Lord Stephen:

Due to the change in the seneschalate here in Gate's Edge, and the fact that
the new seneschal, Lady Caitlin nan Cnoc Airgead, will be at Gulf Wars on
the second Monday of March, the Gate's Edge populace meeting in March (and
March *only*) will move to the THIRD Monday of the month.  Same time, same
place, new week.  This will allow for her to preside over her first meeting
as seneschal.

In the meantime, I will be present at Northwoods Presbyterian Church (our
usual site) at 7:15 pm (our usual time) on the SECOND Monday of March (our
usual date) to explain why the meeting has been bumped back a week to any
newcomers that happen to come by looking for a meeting.

I would encourage everyone who wishes to attend Gate's Edge populace to do
so on the THIRD Monday of March, at 7:15 PM at Northwoods Presbyterian
Church, at the corner of 1960 and Terrace Oaks.  For directions, please see
our website, http://gatesedge.homestead.com.

Stephen Macthomas
Just Another Guy in Gate's Edge