GE - Important Request from the Chatelaine

Jennifer Mittelstaedt gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 12:05:10 PST 2001

To the Populace of Gate's Edge

>From the Chatelaine

	First, I would like to remind everyone about the Canton's clean-up day on
April 7th at Eadric's.  The alternet day in case of rain is April 28th at
Annes.
	This will be when we take stock, clean the equipment and reorganize the big
stuff as well as the stuff that has not been used often that is spread out
over many houses.  Please bring the items that fall in this category.
	I am also asking that the populace please bring some cleaning supplies with
them.

	Second, I am giving everyone a month notice/time to make a  DETAILED list
of all things that BELONG to the canton.
Example: Titles of all books, handbooks, number of tunics, feast gear,
pop-ups, list pieces of armor, etc.  These lists can be emailed to me before
the clean-up day or handed to me on the clean-up day (please print or type).
  You do not have to bring said stuff UNLESS it needs to be cleaned or fixed
with the groups help as stated above.

	I thank all of the populace for your help in this reorganization of the
canton's stuff.  If you have any questions please feel free to email or
call.

In service as always,
Gwyn
Gwyn_26 at hotmail.com