GE - Important Request from the Chatelaine

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Tue Feb 27 13:20:37 PST 2001

>From the Chatelaine

This will be when we take stock, clean the equipment and reorganize the big
stuff as well as the stuff that has not been used often that is spread out
over many houses.  Please bring the items that fall in this category.

<<Would you like for us to bring cookware we plan to donate to the Canton at
this time for inventory?>>

I am also asking that the populace please bring some cleaning supplies with
them.

<<Ok, what kind of cleaning stuff do you want?>>

Damask

P.S.----
As to Iron Seamstress---- I have some fabric to donate as well......I'll
wash and dry it before hand.