[Gatesedge] Fariing the storm--Roll Call

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 11:14:05 PDT 2001

Do you need help?

Gwyn

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Diane M. Mathews" <camelothorse at earthlink.net>
To: <gatesedge at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Gatesedge] Fariing the storm--Roll Call
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 13:01:58 -0500

Hello All,
Here at Camelot, the house stayed high and dry but the back and side ditches
overflowed and went through the barn and the covered arena.  We have spent
all of Saturday and have another crew today trying to pump the water out of
all the stalls and rebed them.  No animals were hurt and everything else is
just a matter of time and clean up.  No structural damage to any of the
buildings.

I had actually considered trying to day trip it to Kingdom Warlord but,
stayed home when the rains started coming into the North side so heavily.
After the disasterous trip home from Steppe's Warlord, I do not think I
could have handled another  "adventure" hauling the horses !

We hope to have the farm up and running to start Day Camp in the morning and
here is a reminder to all that the June Equestrian practise will be here on
next Sunday, the 17 th  starting around 11:00 am.

See everyone at populace tomorrow night.
Guenievre

PS----I HAVE to have the coggins test numbers immediately so I can get the
Equestrian report completed !  This is the one report that HAS to be filed
in 10 days.  Whomever has these papers---PLEASE--either contact me here at
the farm today or have them at populace Monday night.  Otherwise, this
report will be late.