[Gatesedge] Fariing the storm--Roll Call

kdw kdw at ztel.com
Sun Jun 10 21:29:47 PDT 2001

Clear Creek, and Clear Lake out here both crested, and alas My complex got
flooded. I was lucky someowhat that I live in teh back of the complex and we
are higher then other areas of the complex. The paking lot got three feet of
water, I thought ahead and parked at the kroger on friday night so alas my
car suffered none. But the apt didn't get that lucky. I have some water
damage to my bedroom, and to the living room. Of course the complex will
handle the carpet and teh walls, but my books for the most are ruined. But I
have a safe place to be, and my kids are totally okay. So life is good...

My work is one of the chase downtown buildings so we will not be open
tomorrow, which means I will be able to make it to populace if we have it
tomorrow. Please if anyone needs anything, post and let us know before
hand...

hugs
kyrstyn