[Gatesedge] A Red Face

Darlene Vandever blaan at flash.net
Wed Jun 13 06:11:12 PDT 2001

BlankHello Everybody,

OOpps.  I remembered one seneschal too many in my chronicle of seheschals.  The *correct* order of canton seneschals is:

Alanna of DownPatrick; Annes; Dungall; Alyse; Anna Marie; Patrick; Signy; Annes; Steven; and Caitlin.

(Dang my wonderful dexlexic mind!)

So the years to be chronicled would be Patrick-2years; Signy-2 years; Annes-2 years; Steven-1 year; and Caitlin-3 mo.

I owe Edrick an apology as we have had the pavillion since sometime in late '94 or early' 95 which makes the pavillion between 5 and 6 years old.

But the rest of what I said was accurate (I think) (perhaps).  :)

I also have read the other missives in response and I'm really glad nobody got mad at me.  I just didn't want people to think that we hadn't cared or tried to care for the pavillion in the past.

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen

--
[ Blank Bkgrd.gif of type image/gif deleted ]