[Gatesedge] A Red Face

Carolyn Young Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Thu Jun 14 08:08:03 PDT 2001

Hi,

Annes, if your statement about the award for the pavilion was accurate and
it was won in Sept., 1994, and I'm sure that it was, that would mean that we
have had it at least 7 years come Sept.

Caitlin the Math major (I CAN count on my fingers)

Carolyn Young
MIS Department
Goodman Mfg.
713.861.2500  ext 425