[Gatesedge] boo-boo medicine

Darlene Vandever blaan at flash.net
Wed Jun 13 07:14:28 PDT 2001

BlankHello Everybody,

In speaking with Tegan, we have settled upon a date for me to teach her how to make Anne's Bruise Ointment, more affectionately known as "Boo-Boo Medicine".

We will meet at 7 pm in the home of Tegan and Stephan over off of Cypresswood on Tuesday, June 26, 2001.

All interested parties are welcome.  Bring a chair and something to share, this last thing being strictly voluntary and not a requirement to attend.  I am just greedy and like to snack.  :)

Also, if there is something else you might like to make, be aware I am bringing a lot, not most but a lot, of my books with me so we should be able to discover at least the ingredients even if we can't make it that evening.

Call Tegan or Stephan for directions.  I will post this on the GE calender as soon as the machine will let me get to it.  Glitches.....always glitches.

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen

--
[ Blank Bkgrd.gif of type image/gif deleted ]