[Gatesedge] Congrats and my apology..

Eric Fowler beowolf at flash.net
Wed Jun 6 11:06:46 PDT 2001

thank you Seren, Im sure I will be taking a little more active roll from now
on, I really had fun at this event. I was wondering though; if you or anyone
else might know how to go about trying to find an old friend from the SCA.
is there a registery? the onlything I know is his regular name and where he
was in the army  I might know where he moved to when he first got out but
he's not there anymore.  If there is a way I'd be very appreciative with any
assistance.
  thank you and thanks to all for the warm and welcome reception during MSF.
   Eric