[Gatesedge] Congrats and my apology..

Margarita Nanny lady_seren at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 11:58:46 PDT 2001

Hello Eric.  It's hard to tell how to go about finding your friend.  If you
think he'd be around locally, Houston area, then he might be listed in the
Stargate Domesday(phone/address directory) book.  If you think he might be
in the Texas/Oklahoma area, we could put out a brief "looking for so-and-so"
type message on the Ansteorra list, (SCA folks wouldn't mind).  If not in
this area,  let me know what area/state you think he might be in and we can
probably get a message out to the corresponding group's web page/list. Hope
this helps some.

Seren