[Gatesedge] Re: Pavillion

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 17:30:05 PDT 2001

AS THAT FELLOW WITH THE FUNNY WITH THE FUNNY CIGARETE HOLDER SAID !!!
We have nothing to fear but fear itself. I feel like a newbe myself. To be
out of touch virturly for 8 months,you tend to let the cantons stuff slide,
As for remembering you, I find it hard to forget you and your family. It's
good to have you back.   Lord Talmon