GE - For those looking for something to do this weekend

kdw kdwells_1999 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 13:04:09 PST 2001

http://www.newcastlevillage.com

Newcastle Village
Faires of Renaissance and Victorian eras
Newcastle Village, located south of Houston, announces it's
first faire!
This we hope, will be the first of many faires where you
can enjoy days filled with laughter and merriment.
Come out and support us in our endevor to establish a new
fair.The fair will be located just out of Alvin Tx. There
is a map and directions in the "contact us" section.
The plague has ended and the theaters have been reopened!
To celebrate the villagers have planned a festival honoring
William Shakespeare. They invite you to don your best
Renaissance attire or dress as your favorite Shakespearean
character and join them in the celebration. Or, come as you
are, and they promise you an experience that you will not
soon forget.

Dates: March 10 to April 1, 2001 (Weekends Only)
When: 9:00 AM till Dark
Where: 13810 County Road 184 Alvin, Texas 77511
Price: $14.95 At the Gate
(Children under 12 admitted free with parent)

since this is semi close to me and i have some dear friends
who are fairly invested in this faire, I will be there this
saturday. So i fyou think you might be going let me know..

In Service
Lady Kyrstyn greenwood