GE - Business Meeting Minutes from February

Phillip Toland p.toland at computer.org
Tue Mar 27 16:11:40 PST 2001

Minutes from the  February business meeting:

Sorry these are so late in coming had problem with my computer...

Officers' Reports
	Archery Marshal- Baron Talmon
		Next practice is March 10th at Eadric 11-4pm

	Minister of Arts and Sciences- Milady Kvinne (absent)
		Sewing the second Thursday
		Possibly a metal working guild starting soon

	Chatelaine- Lady Gwynafwy
		Clean up scheduled for April 7 at Eadric's rain date April 28 		at HL
Annes
		Please bring a detailed list of any stuff you have that 			belongs to the
canton including supplies and resources of 			each office.

	Minister of Children- Lady Caelainn
		Working on activities for Mid Summer Faire, children's 			activities
continue at meetings

	Chronicler- Lady Linnet (absent)

	Equestrian Marshal- Lady Guenevere (absent)

	Herald- Lady Seren (absent)
		Heraldic Symposium to be held in July contact Stephen for 			more info

	Historian- Baroness Adelicia (absent)
		Adelicia is in a nursing home progress is day to day, stop 			by if you
get a chance

	Hospitaler- Lord Bowen (absent)
		No newcomers meeting in March due to War

	Knight Marshal- Lord Bowen (absent)
		War practice scheduled for Ash Wednesday was cancelled, 			weekly
practices continue at Mu's.

	Rapier Marshal- Lord Ciaran
		We have a demo March 12 at Museum of Fine Art, our silent 			auction at
Winter Collegium was a success.  Practices 			continue Wednesday's in The
Woodlands.

	Reeve- Laird Sean (stepping down) Milady Cynthia (incoming)
		Canton remains in good financial standing.

	Virtual Scribe- Lord Eadric
		Put events on the calendar

Old Business
	Gulf War X - Just two weeks away, as a result populace will be the 		third
Monday in March

	Mid Summer Faire-
		Coordinators need to send Eadric a short email letting him 			know what
you are planning, will need a write up for the 			event booklet by May 1.

		If you need money to purchase supplies for the event contact 		Eadric.

		Site fee will be $6 and feast will be $6.  Site is open from 		4pm Friday
June 1 through 2pm Sunday June 3.

		Prizes are needed contact Gwyn for details.

New Business

	Winnie the Pu would like us to do a demo for Ampguard, mid April 		at one
of their events.  Stay tune for more info.

	Upcoming Events being planned
		Crown Tourney- Lady Damask

		Kingdom A&S- Lord Stephen

Seneschal's Report- Lord Stephen
	Populace will be the third Monday in March due to War.

	Stargate has cancelled their spring event instead they are having 	a work
day.

	Officers please send reports to Regional and copy baronial 	counterpart as
well as the Seneschal.

	Lady Caitlin nan Cnoc Airgead is the new seneschal of Gate's 	Edge.  Lady
Gwynafwy is her deputy.