[Gatesedge] Bardic schedule for MSF

Darlene Vandever blaan at flash.net
Wed May 9 18:42:57 PDT 2001

BlankHi,  This message is mostly for Gwyn as I wasn't sure what her email was.  Gwyn, you may use it as is or edit it but I like the little touches I put in here.  G.E. has always had a twisted sense of humor and after all, I am House Starfire's "Twisted Sister".  He Heeee!  P.s.  I have no spell check on this blasted thing so please proof my spelling....thanks.

Bardic will consist of 3 pieces.

The Bard competator will present two pieces of their choosing.  The pieces must be from different venues, ie. a song and a story; a poem and an instrument; etc.  Documentation is not absolutely necessary but will tend to move the judges in their favor in case of a tie.  Original pieces in documented period style is HIGHLY encouraged.

The third peice will be impovisational in nature.  The Bard competitor will pick from a basket for their theme.  They may reject the first pick but the second pick must be acted upon if they refuse the first pick.  They will have 5 minutes to compose their improv.

Bardic sign-up will begin at 10 a.m. and close at 11 a.m.  Late comers may petition the coordinator of the Bardic competition but the reason for tardiness better be good.  See H.L. Annes in such a case.  P.S.  Viscious rumor has it that Her Honorableness can be swayed by judicious application of chocolate.

Competition will begin promptly at 1 p.m. and will close by 4 p.m.  The populace is encouraged to sit in and listen.  Bardic will not be tucked away in some forsaken place so the populace may be forced to attend will they or nil they.

Good luck.  May the best Bard Bellow the Loudest!

In Service,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen

--
[ Blank Bkgrd.gif of type image/gif deleted ]