[Gatesedge] Bardic schedule for MSF

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 06:46:26 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Annes,

>The third piece will be improvisational in nature. The Bard competitor will
pick from a basket >for their theme. They may reject the first pick but the
second pick must be acted upon if they >refuse the first pick. They will have
5 minutes to compose their improv.
I only have one question...  5 minutes!?!?!!  I don't think that I could find
a pen and paper in that amount of time, much less compose a sonnet...  I guess
that definitely leaves me out of this competition.  (just kidding, I was not
going to try anyway.)(image)  But are you sure... 5 minutes?

with joking fondness,
Gwyn (image)

Yes, folks she can run it anyway she wants.