[Gatesedge] Can someone post MSF info?

brichard brichard at pdq.net
Tue May 15 13:13:57 PDT 2001

Hi There,

  (Is this Scott Mills?)

  I paid Milpitas at the end of January and did the return postcard receipt
option so I could have those at least, in time for Gulf Wars.  They said the
normal processing time was 4-6 weeks, so I was cutting it close to have the
real cards in hand, as it was.  The postcards arrived the week before Gulf
Wars and the regular cards showed up about 2 weeks after Gulf Wars.  Still no
sign of a TI or Blackstar, though.

  So I expect I'd probably be seeing May's Blackstar (April may have been a
bit optimistic) and since I had the 1st class option, I figured it to be at
the beginning of the month, rather than at the end of the month.  I was going
to give them until the end of June and get on their case if I hadn't heard
back by then.

  Enjoy!
    Telynor (m.k.a. Beth Richard)
      Houston, TX