[Gatesedge] Can someone post MSF info?

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Tue May 15 13:10:33 PDT 2001

The May issue of the Black Star was very, very late and hasn't been mailed yet.
It will likely be mailed about the end of this week. I'm sorry for the
inconvenience this has caused you. The June issue is on track to go out on time.

Yours,
Michael Silverhands
old worn out Baron of Stargate
interim Kingdom Chronicler