[Gatesedge] subscription renewal time

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Sun Nov 4 06:32:59 PST 2001

Unto the gentle populous of Gate's edge does your chronicler send greetings.

It's time to renew your subscriptions to the newsletter.  We will accept
checks (or cash I guess) at the December populace meeting for your
convenience.  This way there will be no lapse in your subscriptions.

Please put any announcements ( birthdays, anniversaries, etc... ) you want
included in the newsletter on our web calendar.

Just a reminder............. Any articles, artwork or notes you have for the
newsletter must be submitted for printing no later than the 20th of each
month!

In service,
Damask